1. Lucky Stars BOM: December Practice Block - happy with my first attempt at paper piecing.
2. Second Year Podcast Anniversary on Friday, January 18th, 2013. I'll be recording a podcast that day and will be embedding a special giveaway clue in the recording.
3. QST Pinwheel Label and binding fabric for Sea Glass Quilt - must get basting to keep on track with my January 2013 January Lovely Year of Finishes goal.
4. Parisian Star Block for my month of Modern Blocks Bee: Now there are seven.
5. Student Teaching Prep: Writing syllabi, lesson plans and unit plans to get ready for start on 1/29/13.
I'm linking up with WIP Wednesday.
Don't forget to listen to my next podcast, Episode 35 (!) where I'll be talking about Indigo and the amazing range of blues created by dying fabric with it.
Happy Wednesday everyone!