Please tell me I'm not the only one who inevitably coughs when eating that first cookie/bar/tiramisu slice which has powdered sugar or cocoa on top?
This was going to be the end of my post but as I get this post ready to link up to Debbie's Tuesday at the Table feature at A Quilter's Table, she has asked for top foodie moments...here are just a few off the top of my head in no particular order:
- First bite of Tiramisu in Venice, Italy. Walking along the canals and (coughing) eating my piece.
- Lunchtime in New Delhi, India where we would go eat for hours...oh the Naan! So bloody hot inside the restaurant with the tandoori oven in the center - a wonder for me at eighteen.
- Turkey Parmigiana my mother used to make for my birthday. The best ever.
- Foie Gras.
- Pizza in Naples, Italy with girlfriends...so silly we were - such a wonderful time.
- Harvesting corn from my garden - standing in the row, husking it and biting into fresh corn...so good.
- Last meal I had with my father on his birthday.
- Sitting on the kitchen counter (I was 4) next to the sink while my father cleaned and cracked Dungenous Crab. Remember getting full on the crab pieces he was giving me.
Please visit Debbie at her Tuesday at the Table feature to see what other's are sharing for their top foodie moments.
Enjoy your Tuesday and eat well!